Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hard working mama!



All day today I have been writing tonight's post in my head and now that I am sitting here, nada! Where did the brilliant idea go, that beautiful turn of phrase, that perfect description that everyone is waiting breathlessly for me to reveal? Chasing it around, peeking in each corner of my mind and all I find are cobwebs and a few, ewwww, hairy spiders!

Tonight I am off to Shrek with daughter #3. We have just finished cleaning up the mess of painting half of the outside of the house, the paint sprayer taking the longest to clean and clean and clean. Thank-you, carmel, for the use of the sprayer! I am tired, in a good way. The house is now a sage color, emanating the wisdom of the people who reside inside. HAHAHA!

This afternoon I had coffee with two of my favorite bloggers. We have almost worked out details of the caper of the century, to reclaim the tape of my triple toe axle from the vaults of ABS, where it is being held so THEY can claim the $100,000 super prize for America's funniest home video. You do realize, of course, that my idea of doing a triple toe axle, while skating eloquently over shimmering paint, will most likely look like someone else flopping about unceremoniously, quite like a fish out of water!

Talking about that and painting this afternoon brought back the pain in my butt. Tonight's movie and later a soak in the spa will be nice. So, what was it that I was going to write about, anyways? Oh, I'll remember it later ... right in the middle of ... the MOVIE~!

4 comments:

Auntie said...

If the skate-thing doesnt work, I have another cunning plan.....

CB said...

Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah! I think my hahas got carried away.

Anonymous said...

You call that an evil laugh? Pathetic.

THIS is an evil laugh:

Mmwwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha



i've been told it's really creepy in person.

Anonymous said...

Walt - I believe those people who have told you that....